3rd Party Assessments & Evaluations – Court Ordered Drug Counseling
Realize Recovery provides alcohol and drug assessments, evaluations and counseling services that can fulfill the requirements issued by a court, parole officer, employer, and other government agencies in California and most states.
Alcohol and drug assessments are often required when an offense has occurred while the individual was under the influence of any mind-altering substance. Your attorney may suggest an assessment and evaluation prior to a court hearing to help in evaluating treatment options and to assist in the outcome of your case. It is important to have a fair and impartial clinician who ensures an objective perspective is taken during this process in order to produce an accurate and fair report. We conduct a thorough evaluation, considering your life circumstances and review any court documents to ensure you fully comply with court requirements.
Court cases that often require these types of assessments and/or counseling include:
- A DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) or DUI (Driving Under the Influence) charge when a driver was under the influence of either alcohol or drugs
- A DUI/DWI that occurred outside the state you reside
- Offenses including drug possession, paraphernalia, drunk in public, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, trespassing, domestic violence and others.
What is the process for receiving a drug and alcohol evaluation?
- Initial new client registration and paperwork.
- Email or mail any necessary documents.
- Complete two computerized assessments, one takes approximately 15 minutes and the second one approximately 90 minutes.
- Complete a clinical interview that can last up to 90-minutes.
- Complete an alcohol and drug test if necessary.
- Receive a secure copy of your report.