Individual Mental Health Counseling
Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, panic attacks, relationship struggles, or the general feeling that you are missing something in your life? Feeling stuck in an endless cycle of procrastination, fears about the uncertainty of the future, or guild, shame, and resentments from the past? If so, you are not along!
Many people spend their entire lives in this mental and emotional agony and that doesn’t have to be you. Overcoming these challenges can be difficult on your own, working with a licensed professional may save you years of learning through the harsh teacher of trial-and-error. You can overcome and balance the emotional and behavioral impediments in your life!
While there are no silver bullets to contentment, decades of literature and data point to a multitude of methods that have worked for many, and may work for you. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions to the conditions that challenge us in life, therefore we believe it is crucial for therapists to meet clients where they are and provide approaches that facilitate and support change from within.
Our clinicians utilize scientific and holistic treatments to help you overcome the internal and external challenges that may be disrupting your life and strive to be supportive, encouraging and attuned to our needs. Therapy is not always comfortable or easy, finding the right fit and connection with a clinician is the most important ingredient for therapeutic success.
Whether you are looking for short-term solutions and support or are seeking a long-term therapeutic relationship to encourage and empower you on an ongoing basis, we can provide the structure and support needed to achieve your desired purpose.
Common themes in individual mental health counseling:
- Increase awareness of one’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Coping strategies for emotional regulation and improved self-worth
- Psycho-education on mental and behavioral health
- Relationship skills, stress management, developing solutions and self-confidence
- Problem solving skills, how to introspect and learn to be objective
- Values exploration and behavior modification
- Advanced behavioral and psychological strategies for more acute and sever cases of trauma, OCD, ADHD, personality disorders and BPD
Contact us today to schedule a FREE phone consultation.